Oceans of Garbage

THE average person is consuming well over 15kilos of fish a year. But while the globe is consuming its’ favourite fish, few are taking into account that so much garbage is polluting our oceans and affecting the health of our fish and our oceans. According to the team at Master Degree, it is no surprise that with 70% of our Earth’s surface covered in water and the other 30% of land being inhabited by 7 billion people that some of the waste we generate is ending up in the water.
With thanks to part of the design team at Masters Degree they have sent us this link, a graphic story of our oceans and its’ pollution.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *