At Slow Food Perth we are a team of enthusiastic volunteers of every age. Meet us in person at one of our events or send us an email, we would love to get to know you and hear about your ideas.
- be a part of Slow Food’s diverse, international community and benefit from our large local and international network
- be the first to find out about our events and projects through our Perth newsletter as well as the international newsletter
- be a part of our convivium and organise dinners, tastings, visits and other events and projects to get to know the food and producers in your area
- help to protect biodiversity and support the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity and its projects all over the world
- support the world’s first and only University of Gastronomic Sciences, created to teach the Slow Food philosophy to a new generation
- receive the latest news and stories about important food issues written by some of the foremost writers in the food world today
- find out about the Slow Food’s international presidia and Terra Madre projects and save endangered animal breeds, vegetable varieties and traditional foods
Join today to enjoy a great year of taste and education.
Instead of the online subscription you can also send us the filled in Slow Food Perth membership form
Spread the word and live the Slow Food philosophy with your everyday decisions.
If you are a farmer, chef, producer, retailer or artisan talk to us and we will see how we can support you with our experience and network.
For more information on the various international Slow Food initiatives where you can learn more about our ideas and possibilities for you, go to the international website.