JOIN Slow Food Perth. When you become a Slow Food member you’ll receive Slow Food publications, our Australian members’ journal, Slow Food Perth convivium’s newsletter – Helix aspersa – and updates. You’ll also be informed about our events and activities, including those in the wider world of Slow Food, and have an opportunity to participate. So don’t wait. Make a difference.
- be a part of Slow Food’s diverse, international community
- be a part of a convivium and organise dinners, tastings, visits and other events and
projects to get to know the food and producers in your area
- help to protect biodiversity and support the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity and its
projects all over the world
- support the world’s first and only University of Gastronomic Sciences, created to
teach the Slow Food philosophy to a new generation
- receive the latest news and stories about important food issues written by some of
the foremost writers in the food world today
- find out about the Slow Food’s international presidia and Terra Madre projects and
save endangered animal breeds, vegetable varieties and traditional foods
- take part in Slow Food’s international events, where you can also taste the remarkable foods we are working to save, and meet the producers we support
Join today to enjoy a great year of taste and education.
Slow Food Perth membership form [Word version]